People with chronic silent infections are usually unaware of their presence. They may have recurring colds, chronic sinus and throat infections, migrating joint pains, fatigue, muscle weakness, allergies, low body temperature, low blood pressure and variable heart rate.
There are a few indications of having a chronic infection.
- Low White Blood Cell Count
- Elevated Lymphocyte Count
- Low Neutrophil Count
- Present Condition or Symptoms Began with an Infection or Surgery
- Positive Darkfield Microscope Exam
- Dental X-Rays (Abscess /Cavitation)
- Electro-dermal Screening
- Stool Testing
- Sore Throats even after Tonsillectomy
- Sensitive or Red & Swollen Surgical Scars
There are several approaches to improving immunity and clearing chronic infections. These depend upon location.
- Vitamin C in Mega Doses
- Intravenous Nutrient Protocols Rich in Vitamin C & Glutathione
- Oxidative IV Treatments including Ozone & Hydrogen Peroxide
- Nutritional Modifications
- Improving Gut Ecology through Probiotics & Specific Herbs
- Optimizing Adrenal Function (The General of the Army of WBC’s)
- Homeopathic Preparations from Germany
- Whole Food Supplements Formulated to Increase WBC Count & Activity
- Neural Therapy
- Clearing Environmental Toxins
- Reduction of Food Allergies
- Pleomorphic Injections from Germany
When a person’s health and vitality are increased very often the infection will clear. It is often a matter of mobilizing and activating their white blood cells.
The treatment of chronic infections is both systemic and focused upon the infected tissue.